Monday, January 21, 2008

Well..

I thought that as long as I had changed jobs, licenses, mailing addresses, and underwear, I might as well go ahead and update this thing, too. I've also never been to keen on the title, so I've changed it, although the address will remain the same.

The photo in the heading is a row of trees in the field directly across from my parents farm. I stared at that thing every day for 18 years - mostly trying to figure out if the visibility was good enough to go out - or gauging if I could risk leaving my one and only home.

Which, of course, I eventually did.

No word yet on what sense any of it makes, but for all intents and purposes, this is my life - beyond the shelterbelt.

1 comment:

~moe~ said...

I love that picture. In college we had a book we would publish every year called "The Shelterbelt" which contained original art and writings from students. It was great.

I like the new look!