Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Finally Home

Home again.

I was able to get on an earlier flight coming from London back to the US, so I got home around noon instead of the orginal 5pm, which was really excellent.

I spent the rest of the day going grocery shopping, doing laundry and generally getting back in touch with life.

Today, I've got a definite fun-over. I've taken the day off of work to get my body readjusted to the cold, cold weather (30 degrees - yowch!) and back to thinking about school (boo!). Word has come back that our work contract has been extended to April 15th, which is nice. I'm not sure how much beyond that I want to work, as I now know what I'm going to be doing this summer and would like some time off to rest. But, that could just be the jet lag talking, too. It IS nice to have money.

At any rate, I'm working on getting my photos published online, and organizing some tours for my cousin who is in town looking at colleges.

But right now, I'm tired and I wish I was back at the pool :(

1 comment:

HM said...

Mere, what an amazing trip!!! Great job at keeping up the blog. Can't wait to catch up. Congrats on the summer internship!