It seems that my upcoming trip to Azerbaijan has thrown a few friends and family members for a bit of a loop. I'll admit, I had to find a map, too. Some friends and work and I decided to come up with a few slogans that the Azeri government could try to use to lure more unsuspecting Western tourist dollars (and awareness) to their borders.
10) Azerbaijan: We're Not Random, You Are!
9) Azerbaijan: The Friendly Muslims.
8) Azerbaijan: Like Armenia, Only Better.
7) Azerbaijan: Putting the Ass Back in Caspian.
6) Azerbaijan: Look Us Up! (Please use a post 1991 map).
4) Azerbaijan: At least We're Not A "-Stan"
3) Azerbaijain: Bordering two of the worlds five hottest conflict zones! (Chechnya and Iran, not to mention their own internal war with Armenia...)
2) Azerbaijain: We've Got More Oil Than You (nyah nyah nya-nyah nyah!) :P
1) Azerbaijain: Now, Soviet Free!