Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Me me me me me me me me me

1. First best friend: Inanimate? Max. Animal? Duchess. Person? Annie Tieman. She made Megan and I the perfect trifecta of kindergarten fun.

2. First car: My dad's '84 Jetta. Once, during an ice storm, the doors froze open and I had to drive stick shift home while steering AND holding the door shut with my foot. Yeah, I landed in the ditch about a quarter mile outside of town.

3. First love: Since no one from my childhood will never let me forget this; Joshua Saunders.

4. First vacation: car trip to South Dakota, third grade. My mom taught us how to crochet in the car.

5. First job: Ug. Working for the city clerk in my hometown. Most. boring. desk-job. ever.

6. First piercing: Ears, one week before my twelfth birthday.

7. First concert: Can I lie about this one? Because I think it was Kenny G. Don't laugh, Megan. You were there, too.

8. First record/CD bought: Tuesday Night Music Club, Sheryl Crow. I promptly scratched it over the best song, Strong Enough.

9. First real love: My life, every day.

10. First screen name: Mtanga.

11. Latest alcoholic beverage: something called a 'Blue Nirvana' tonight at a bar with Ann. I thought it tasted like windex until Ann pointed out to me that was champagne.

12. Latest car ride: Angela and Ann dropping me off at my house after drinks.

13. Latest movie watched: Um, 'Coyote Ugly' was on TBS on Saturday afternoon as we were cleaning up - I only watched 15 minutes of it, does that count?

14. Latest phone call made: calling George to ask him why he wasn't at happy hour. Then, running into him on the street after his impromptu 'date'!

15. Latest jacuzzi bath: Staff retreat in February. We each got our own suites with fireplaces and jacuzzi tubs!!

16. Latest played CD: Jackie Greene, "American Myth" (Thanks Alyssa!)

17. Latest time you cried: Monday morning, when I got out of bed for work.

18. Latest meal: the biggest plate of nachos I've ever seen and a diet coke.

19. Latest curse: roommate boyfriends!

8 Things You Wear
1. my new black ballet flats.
2. white tuxedo shirt.
3. navy blue yoga pants
4. long stringed pearly necklace
5. any kind of tunic (brown, green, blue, forest green)
6. my brown Ann Taylor suit
7. My japanese glasses
8. green and amber alexandrite necklace

Have You Ever........
1. Dated one of your best friends: Yes.
2. Been arrested: No.
3. Fallen in love at first sight: No.
4. Been in a TV program: Not to my knowledge!
5. Had your heart broken: Yes.
6. Said you love someone without meaning it: Yes (said you love someone when you meant something else, check)
7. Made a prank phone call: um, don't remember. Probably.

6 Things You’ve Done Today
1. walked a mile (at least!)
2. listened to classical music on the metro
3. sorted receipts against field reports
4. wore a polka-dotted dress
5. met two friends randomly in the middle of downtown DC, at separate times
6. talked to my parents

5 Favorite Things
1. books books books
2. sleeping late
3. snuggling
4. Law and Order
5. my iHome

4 (+) People I Can Tell Anything
1. TOHMF
2. Emira
3. Mel and Julie
4. Mary
5. My strong ladyfriends, you know who you are

2 Things To Do Before You Die
1. See all 7 continents.
2. Have children.

1 Thing You Regret: Not having a better post for today. :(

No comments: