Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Lists OR What's Wrong With Me Today

My friend Chadd and I used to make lists all the time. To this day, it seems to me to be the quickest and easiest way to give someone the lowdown. So, I'vedecided to continue the tradition.

As some of you may know, I am a certified hypochondriac. To prove it, here's a list of all the diseases I've had in the last month:
  • Carpal tunnel
  • Tunnel vision
  • Cataracts
  • Astigmatism
  • Blepharitis
  • Barforitis
  • Diverticular Vasculitis
  • Psorisis
  • Conjuctivitis
  • Appendicitis
  • Gingevitis
  • Hordeolum
  • Hypertension
  • Hypotension
  • Time Suspension
  • Alien Invasion
  • Pinworm
  • Ringworm
  • Guinea Worm
  • Heart Burn
  • Stomach churn
  • Malaria
  • Hysteria
  • Menstruation
  • Mental breakdown
  • General Frustration
  • Lung cancer
  • tongue cancer
  • Brain cancer
  • mouth cancer
  • stomach cancer
  • uterine cancer
  • ovarian cancer
  • lukemia
  • Crohn's disease
  • ALS
  • SSA
  • SPB
  • BFN
  • MS
  • MFA
  • USAID
  • OMG
  • BFF
  • TTFN
You can see, I'm not under any stress. :) I'm kind of impressed that I have less cancers than I thought. Also, it is evident that I need some sleep.

TaTa For Now;
M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww... that reminds me of the word game. Remember the word game?