Sunday, June 28, 2009

Self Validation via some survey done by the Daily Telegraph

Women Happiest at 28

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/5645800/Women-happiest-at-28.html

The title is a bit misleading, as the rest of the article goes on to say that women have the best SEX at 28, but "women are happiest in their career at 29 and most content with their relationships one year later at 30"...

However, "all is not lost for the over 30s, as women feel most content with their financial situation at 33 and at ease with their home and family life at 32."

Soooooo basically, I'm on track.

Whew!

Does is say anywhere in here when I get to take over the world?

1 comment:

emirica said...

Man so true...I have had the best sex of my life this year of 28. Let's see if 29 brings me the career happiness. You are so on track it's not even funny. Hope you are well my friend.