Things to do before leaving for Bosnia on Wednesday night:
1) Stop working. Woo hoo! Wait, you mean I have to wait until Wednesday??
2) Laundry - including bleaching that ketchup stain out of the hem of my white dress pants.
3) Wrest new camera away from UPS
4) Fix wheel on rolly carry on luggage
5) Fit a whole trivial pursuit game into my purse
6) Mourn my totally dead ipod
7) Search the depths of my soul (and bank account) for a new one
8) Make financial (and potentially boring) decision to skip the new 'pod until trip is paid for
9) Find underwear
10) Forgive self for being - and looking - American, no matter how many dark pairs of jeans/tennis shoes I own
11) Notify credit card companies of my whereabouts so they don't freeze my assets
12) Take out some dollars...in the event I might be able to buy something against the euro...
13) Hope that Emira's book arrives in time
14) Find sunglasses
15) Find swimsuit
17) Find bandaids
18) Pray my 17 hours and three airports will pass quickly and uneventfully
19) Pluck eyebrows in eastern european (thin) fashion
20) Buy eyebrow pencil to cover sickly eyebrows..
21) Meet Roxie, the girls and the husbands at Buca for a farewell mastacholi and martini
22) Hope Megan can still take me to the airport
23) Check in
24) Air kiss America goodbye.....