- my flash drive (even with a missing cover); the saving grace of all grad students everywhere.
- blue Toshiba laptop (with DVD capabilities and built in games - how many times did this save me in Malaw?)
- my 100 yen faux Kate Spade pencil case - no more fishing at the bottom of my bag for a pen.
- the internet. I am seriously addicted to email. How did we ever do research without it?
- my pink lambswool heavy-soled slippers. Good for walking on sticky kitchen floors with.
- my black makeup case - this thing goes with me everywhere. I don't even unpack it anymore.
- my bus pass! and student id card! (good for lots of free stuff - and getting into the gym!)
- Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Seriously good stuff, for only 140 calories apiece.
- Ann Taylor anything. Yes, I am a 50 year old woman. But I have nice clothes.
- my new Razr from Motorola. It's not gold, but it'll do (thanks for talking me into it, HMF!)
- America's Next Model. Janice totally rules.
- H&M (and HMF!)
- chapstick. lots and lots of chapstick.
- my passport.
- oh yeah, and the Red Pants. :)
Monday, September 11, 2006
That's Right: Two Posts in One Day.
Things I Can't Live Without: