Here's what I learned at the beach today:
- SPF 45. Still not enough.
- Peeing in the ocean is always cleaner than the alternative.
- Perhaps one should not refer to wet swimsuit runoff as "butt juice"
- Jesus frontside is not nearly as nice as his back.
- The peaches comment was not really accurate.
- Walks along the beach are enhanced by old friends.
- Don't laugh at that 36 oz bottle of leftover aloe in the office. You might need it.
- Even cloudy sunsets are beautiful.
- If stuck in a transportation jam, ask a Norweigan.
- Always, always, always bring a towel.
- Beaches, even in non-developing countries, are really, really dirty. And that dirt gets
everywhere. I'm pretty sure I'm halfway to producing a pearl somewhere.