Sunday, September 16, 2007

Travels, Here and There

Last weekend, my brother and his wife came to visit. We had so much fun checking out the monuments, touring the Capital, seeing the Declaration of Independence and eating at my favorite restaurant. By far, the highlight was visiting the life-long home of Thomas Jefferson, Monticello near Charlottesville VA. We made sure to stop at a few wineries on the way home, too.

After their visit, it was tough to go back to work. However, this week I found out I'll be traveling to Indonesia in the last half of October and most of November, so that perked things up a bit. I'm thinking I'll also take off a week after it's all said and done to do some personal traveling,as well. By my calculations, I'll be working 6 days a week, so I'll need it!

No comments: