Thursday, February 15, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My new playlist:

Touch the Sky (I actually had this one!)
U + UR Hand (I love P!nk so much...I had to stop myself from downloading her entire "I'm Not Dead" album)
SexyBack (I can't stop - besides, this is the perfect running pace for me right now)
Move Along (Because I can't stop kicking ass)
Switch (Oh Will, you sly boy...)
One More Time
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (How could I have forgotten my first college love - Daft Punk??)
Quicksilver - Bellissima (thanks for the techno, bro)
Irreplaceable (not exactly workout music, but this song has been stuck in my head for days...)
Udakwa Jalo (good cool down music courtesy of Malawi)
Beautiful (exactly how I feel after a long workout - thanks Christina Aguilera)

New music courtesy of my brother - Itunes credit = best birthday present ever!! Now, let's head back to the gym to give my new playlist a workout...

M is for Music not Muzak;
M.

No comments: