Monday, August 28, 2006

Best . Labor Day. Ever.

To celebrate the last officially official weekend of summer, my HMF surprised me with a flight back to Minnesota to take part in that superslice of summer, that harbinger of heartburn, the ten-days of tackiness, the deep fried the goober of good taste: the Minnesota State Fair (known to Insiders as the "Great Minnesota Get Together").

I. Am. So. Excited.

What makes this even sweeter, is that he went behind my back to email all my good friends (see Kate's blog entry) and let them know we'd be in town.

He even swore them to secrecy.

So now we're going to be able to get together afterall, complete with a Labor Day BBQ.

Life is good !

But next time, honey, wait until I've been off the plane for atleast an hour before telling me we'll be getting back on it :)

M is for MN State Fair!
M.

No comments: