Monday, September 11, 2006

That's Right: Two Posts in One Day.

Things I Can't Live Without:
  • my flash drive (even with a missing cover); the saving grace of all grad students everywhere.
  • blue Toshiba laptop (with DVD capabilities and built in games - how many times did this save me in Malaw?)
  • my 100 yen faux Kate Spade pencil case - no more fishing at the bottom of my bag for a pen.
  • the internet. I am seriously addicted to email. How did we ever do research without it?
  • my pink lambswool heavy-soled slippers. Good for walking on sticky kitchen floors with.
  • my black makeup case - this thing goes with me everywhere. I don't even unpack it anymore.
  • my bus pass! and student id card! (good for lots of free stuff - and getting into the gym!)
  • Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Seriously good stuff, for only 140 calories apiece.
  • Ann Taylor anything. Yes, I am a 50 year old woman. But I have nice clothes.
  • my new Razr from Motorola. It's not gold, but it'll do (thanks for talking me into it, HMF!)
  • America's Next Model. Janice totally rules.
  • H&M (and HMF!)
  • chapstick. lots and lots of chapstick.
  • my passport.
  • oh yeah, and the Red Pants. :)
List to be continued...I'm sure...

No comments: